Powered by AI, DataWeave provides Competitive Intelligence as a Service to retailers and consumer brands by aggregating and analyzing data from the Web at massive scale.
While retailers use DataWeave’s Retail Intelligence product to make smarter pricing, assortment, and promotion decisions to drive profitable growth, consumer brands use DataWeave’s Brand Analytics product to govern their online brand presence, optimize their Share of Voice, and drive improved e-commerce shelf velocity. DataWeave’s Counterfeit Products Detection Solution was awarded as one of the “Best 50 Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence” by NASSCOM in 2018. Also, our competitive intelligence platform won the NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award in 2016.
Some of the world’s largest and most popular retailers and brands have consistently trusted DataWeave, including the likes of Overstock, Metro Cash & Carry, OfferUp, Adidas, Dorel, and Netgear.
The marketing team at DataWeave wakes up to take unique challenges head on in an industry ecosystem that’s only now beginning to consolidate and mature globally. This affords marketeers the opportunity to mould the story of a rapidly growing company like DataWeave in an up-and-coming space.
We serve markets around the world, including Unites States, Europe, India, the Middle East, and South East Asia. We target a variety of industry verticals, including retail, e-commerce, consumer brand manufacturing, and investment firms. As a result, marketing at DataWeave is a rich learning experience and a crash course in engaging multiple audiences across the breadth and depth of organization levels using relevant content across diverse communication channels.
Join the team today!
What do we offer?
About DataWeave, we are seeking to hire a Content marketing manager who will own and drive all areas of lead and demand generation with the goal of generating high quality marketing qualified leads for the sales teams to engage with on a consistent basis.
The selected candidate will have to be well versed with all lead generation channels, including email, SEO, PPC, social media, etc. The candidate will also be expected to evaluate and onboard emerging channels of communicating with prospects with a view to meet and scale aggressive lead generation targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- In charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, Google Adwords, display advertising, and retargeting campaigns
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish a process, coordinate, organize, and drive webinars to draw more leads
- Collaborate with internal teams to create web landing pages and optimize the user experience to continuously generate visitor conversions
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound and outbound marketing activity turn into customers, and continually refine the process.
- Responsibility for budgetary planning and control of digital marketing
- Manage all reporting, ROI, pre-and post-event marketing operations for a trade show, seminar, and other field marketing initiatives
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspectives for adoption where appropriate
Skills & Requirements
- Strong communication, analytical skills, and data-driven thinking
- Holistic views & approaches to customer touchpoints
- Experience in utilizing marketing automation tools to optimize the overall marketing funnel to deliver marketing-qualified leads
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- 6 - 8 years of demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Post-graduation degree in marketing, preferably an MBA
- Willing to travel to customer locations in the US & Canada once in a while
- Open to late evening/ early morning calls with teams in India
- Number of qualified leads generated from outbound email campaigns
- Number of qualified leads from inbound/web form fills
- Conversion rates for qualified leads
- Coverage & success across key global markets