Powered by AI, DataWeave provides Competitive Intelligence as a Service to retailers and consumer brands by aggregating and analyzing data from the Web at massive scale.
While retailers use DataWeave’s Retail Intelligence product to make smarter pricing, assortment, and promotion decisions to drive profitable growth, consumer brands use DataWeave’s Brand Analytics product to govern their online brand presence, optimize their Share of Voice, and drive improved e-commerce shelf velocity. DataWeave’s Counterfeit Products Detection Solution was awarded as one of the “Best 50 Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence” by NASSCOM in 2018. Also, our competitive intelligence platform won the NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award in 2016.
Some of the world’s largest and most popular retailers and brands have consistently trusted DataWeave, including the likes of Overstock, Metro Cash & Carry, OfferUp, Adidas, Dorel, and Netgear.
The marketing team at DataWeave wakes up to take unique challenges head on in an industry ecosystem that’s only now beginning to consolidate and mature globally. This affords marketeers the opportunity to mould the story of a rapidly growing company like DataWeave in an up-and-coming space.
We serve markets around the world, including Unites States, Europe, India, the Middle East, and South East Asia. We target a variety of industry verticals, including retail, e-commerce, consumer brand manufacturing, and investment firms. As a result, marketing at DataWeave is a rich learning experience and a crash course in engaging multiple audiences across the breadth and depth of organization levels using relevant content across diverse communication channels.
Join the team today!
What do we offer?
At DataWeave, we are seeking to hire a marketing manager who will own and drive all areas of lead and demand generation with the goal of generating high quality marketing qualified leads for the sales teams to engage with on a consistent basis.
The selected candidate will have to be well versed with all lead generation channels, including email, SEO, PPC, social media, etc. The candidate will also be expected to evaluate and onboard emerging channels of communicating with prospects with a view to meet and scale aggressive lead generation targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own and manage the email marketing program, including process ownership and optimization, lead database hygiene, campaign implementation, and reporting, with the goal of driving more marketing qualified leads
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, social, and other inbound and outbound channels
- Manage the lead database to improve global marketing and targeting capabilities through data set cleansing, standardization and expansion
- Establish and implement Account-Based Marketing strategies across prospects and existing customers
- In charge of attracting site traffic through Search Engine Optimization, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, Google Adwords, display advertising, and retargeting campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create web landing pages and optimize user experience to continuously generate visitor conversions
Trade Shows & Webinars:
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish process, coordinate, organize, and drive webinars to draw more leads
- Evaluate and drive trade show participation to optimize lead generation through the channel
Reporting & Analytics:
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound and outbound marketing activity turn into customers, and continually refine the process.
- Responsibility for budgetary planning and control of digital marketing
- Manage all reporting, ROI, pre- and post-event marketing operations for trade show, seminar, and other field marketing initiatives
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspectives for adoption where appropriate
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Post-graduation degree, preferably an MBA
- Strong communication and analytical skills, and data-driven thinking
- Must have strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Experience in utilizing marketing automation tools to optimize the overall marketing funnel to deliver marketing-qualified leads
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.