Powered by AI, DataWeave provides Competitive Intelligence as a Service to retailers and consumer brands by aggregating and analyzing data from the Web at massive scale.
While retailers use DataWeave’s Retail Intelligence product to make smarter pricing, assortment, and promotion decisions to drive profitable growth, consumer brands use DataWeave’s Brand Analytics product to govern their online brand presence, optimize their Share of Voice, and drive improved e-commerce shelf velocity. DataWeave’s Counterfeit Products Detection Solution was awarded as one of the “Best 50 Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence” by NASSCOM in 2018. Also, our competitive intelligence platform won the NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award in 2016.
Some of the world’s largest and most popular retailers and brands have consistently trusted DataWeave, including the likes of Overstock, Metro Cash & Carry, OfferUp, Adidas, Dorel, and Netgear.
The marketing team at DataWeave wakes up to take unique challenges head on in an industry ecosystem that’s only now beginning to consolidate and mature globally. This affords marketeers the opportunity to mould the story of a rapidly growing company like DataWeave in an up-and-coming space.
We serve markets around the world, including Unites States, Europe, India, the Middle East, and South East Asia. We target a variety of industry verticals, including retail, e-commerce, consumer brand manufacturing, and investment firms. As a result, marketing at DataWeave is a rich learning experience and a crash course in engaging multiple audiences across the breadth and depth of organization levels using relevant content across diverse communication channels.
Join the team today!
What do we offer?
About DataWeave, we are seeking to hire a Content marketing manager who will own and drive all areas of lead and demand generation with the goal of generating high quality marketing qualified leads for the sales teams to engage with on a consistent basis.
The selected candidate will have to be well versed with all lead generation channels, including email, SEO, PPC, social media, etc. The candidate will also be expected to evaluate and onboard emerging channels of communicating with prospects with a view to meet and scale aggressive lead generation targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Devise the content marketing plan for DataWeave and own the entire content value chain – the roadmap, ideation, writing, and dissemination. Define the success metrics.
- Write consistently on a wide variety of topics relevant to retailers and consumer brands that are looking to compete profitably in the online world. Generate content for a variety of platforms, such as blogs, website, articles, press releases, case studies, industry reports, guides, white papers, videos, and other emerging formats. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to source information on a consistent basis.
- Create persona-oriented content for marketing collaterals, brochures, presentations, scripts, at-a-glance docs, etc. that can be used by internal sales teams to have more engaged conversations with prospects.
- Understand and translate the benefits of DataWeave’s product suite, which includes proprietary AI/ML, deep learning, and data science technologies, to a business-focused audience.
- Utilize internal domain expertise and perform secondary research to gather useful information and create content that is innovative and original.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the product, marketing, and data science teams for new ideas and concepts.
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content produced.
- Ensure all-around consistency in the style, fonts, and images used, as well as the overall tone of the content.
Skills & Requirements
- 4-8 years’ proven experience as a content writer, media expert, technology journalist, research analyst, or writing for an agency, especially for a B2B audience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce diverse types of content around the same subject matter, based on the communication medium.
- Any experience writing in the areas of retail, e-commerce, data analytics, or artificial intelligence would be an advantage.\
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, media communications, engineering, or equivalent fields
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Comfortable working under aggressive timelines. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Content Portfolio will be required